The 2023 Rules of Golf and the CWGA Standing Rules and Local Rules, as modified by these Competition Rules, govern all play.
Game Format: This will be a 2-day Low Net Competition. The Net scores for both dates will be combined for a final score.
A Low Net Champion will be awarded for low Net score of the field.
Additional payouts will be in 3 Flights. In the event of a tie for the overall Champion, there will be a card off. The card off winner’s name will be put on the trophy, the other player will be first place in her flight.
NOTE: Golf Genius will automatically calculate the Net score.
Net scores for both days will be combined for the final score.
Play will be as follows:
1. Exchange cards and keep a backup
2. Record each player’s Gross score on each hole.
3. All players are to putt out each hole completely.
Note: “Max score of 9 rule” used in Day’s Play WILL NOT be used for this competiton.
4. Drop zones will be in play and may be used as needed (optional).
5. Sign, attest and return score cards to the Pro Shop.
6. Do Not Post. Posting will be done by Golf Genius.
7. The CWGA Local rule “Additional Option for Lost Ball or Out of Bounds WILL NOT be in play for this competition. If a ball is lost or out of bounds, the player must take stroke and distance relief by adding 1 penalty stroke, and playing the original or another ball from where the previous stroke was made.
Final Decisions on Disputed points: Will be made by the Tournament Committee made up of Faye Judson, Kathy Smith, Susan Taylor and Emily Iverson, Rules Chairman Joann Linville, and Head or Assistant Golf Professional.
***Awards Presentation will be in the Pavilion
at the completion of the competition on Friday
For a printable copy of these rules, click the following link: Handicap Competition flyer