Chris has advised me our previous clothing order is considered void due to the logo mix up. This means we can all re-order at no additional expense. Here are some scenarios that might apply to you:
- If you picked up your order and realize the size is not satisfactory, you can re-order a different size.
- If you picked up and paid for your order, you will not be charged again when you re-order.
- If you picked up your order and did not pay, payment will be required when you pick up your new order.
- If you don’t remember what you ordered, email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll let you know.
- If you have not ordered any clothing yet and would like to, this is the time to do so.
- Lastly, if you have a shirt or jacket you would like to donate, please let me know. I would like to acquire some “sample” sizes for members to try on before they place a future order. Having one of each size would be helpful.
Please go to https://antiquaapparelshop.com click the Women’s tab, and then search to make your choices. Be sure to read the description and check out the size chart. There will be an additional cost (approx $5) for the new CWGA logo to be added.
Here are your options:
- Compass Polo: black, dark red – $45
- Legacy pique polo: black, dark red, white – $30
- S/L Tribute polo: black, dark red, white – $34
- Tribute ½ zip pullover: black, dark red, white – $41
- Generation jacket: dark red – $52
- Links jacket: black, red – $60
- Altitude jacket: black, white – $70
TO ORDER: Send an email to email@example.com with your order. Include item name, color, and size. The final order will be sent to Chris April 24th.
TO VIEW THE PDF OF THIS MESSAGE, CLICK HERE.